Thursday, November 19, 2015

Mr. Roboto

Hi everybody Francisco, reporting in this week. So with my project done as for last week I have been spending some time writing my research paper. So far I have been doing good my paper is 45% done so I must say that although I’m happy with progress I was expecting to have been as of today, but life happens and I haven’t given myself enough time to actually sit down and write it. Although I’m done with my project that doesn’t mean I stopped working with the guys of STEM, I helped Zee make some agar plates and I have been helping Josh with the robotics club. Also we went to a Robot competition on Saturday at Prescott, this was a really nice experience and it was really fun to see all the designs the different teams had come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment